Saturday, June 14, 2008

Still Restless...

Guilt and a bit of restlessness has sent me back to this blog... I have found myself writing all kinds of stuff for a bunch of different places on the net. Of course there is my mog (www.mog.com/iren) page, but also I have been writing reviews for the Ann Arbor District Library website, and have started an Sheldari thing as well (http://www.shelfari.com/) so I figure that I should start trying to keep everything posted on this blog in addition to all the other places, or at least that's my intention.... so I am going to try and up date this with what ever I am writing for other sites.....

and then there is the fact that I am going to try and seriously take a stab at writing and getting published. This is something that I have always toyed with, dreamed about, and been interested in. It's finally time to stop planning, to stop thinking and start doing. I feel that I have been pretty lackluster with most of the things that I have attempted to do with my life. My career has stalled several times, my personal life never seems to get off the ground and I have resigned myself to not having to worry about any of that stuff any more and to put my extra energy into writing...

Writing what you ask... my goals right now are pretty modest... I want to write a volume for the 33 1/3 series of books (check out there blog at http://33third.blogspot.com/ .... and I would like to have a book published as part of the Hard Case Crime Series (http://www.hardcasecrime.com/)... I hope to use this blog to keep track of the progress of several of these projects, and to help keep me working on them.

more to come...

No comments: