Monday, February 11, 2008

On the Road Again

My last post was about the job search.... right now I am still waiting on hearing back about some of the applications I have submitted, and getting ready for a Interview that I have this week...... more on that later....

but back on the road.. Houston.. It's a Texas city that I would like to see. The Johnson Space Center is there, and of course it's been the home of one of my favorite bands... or at least a band that I loved when I was an emotional mess of a young man.... King's X. It's a city with a cityscape skyline that I have wanted to see, and that I just want to check out..... Oh and they have a light rail that I want to ride... If I haven't mentioned I am a bit fan of mass transit, and any city that has a halfway ok system.... I would like to check it out. Other cities that I have to ride the mass transit include Portland, LA, Las Vegas and New York City.. so there it is.. Houston...

From there I think it's the time to wander through Texas, heading west, reading Larry McMurtry novels, listening to Buddy Holly and seeing the landscape.

No comments: