Friday, January 27, 2012

FFB rewind: Zeppelins West By Joe R. Landsale


 I recall reading Zeppelins west while sititng in the tempory home fo the Minneapolis library around 2003. I was working downtown and my brother would drop me off early in the day on his way to work, and I would hang out read, write, wander the sky way and drink coffee before heading off to work. Zeppelins West was one of those mash ups with characters from all kinds of fiction hanging out as a part of a Bill Cody steampunk show. I have to admit that the book was better in theory and concept than execution, but I swear you’ll never read anything else like it. 

read the original FFB post HERE

1 comment:

Caleb Zuniga said...

Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,
I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it,
Arizona Land For Sale