Sunday, February 15, 2009

No Grunge Requiem: 33 1/3 Proposals Rejection Edition

So I got the e-mail... sorry but your proposal was not selected for the short list... honestly I expected this when I saw the number of entries, the lack of comments mentioning my proposal, and looking back and feeling like what I had submitted wasn't as strong as it could have been.

The good news is that I have committed to writing the book anyway, even if it's going to end up as a writing exercise..... 

I am looking forward to seeing what was selected and hoping that a few of the books that intrigued me get the nod.

anyone who wants to see the short list can check here

3 comments:

Iren said...

anyone that wants to know, my proposal was for The Screaming Trees album Dust. If you would like to know more leave a comment... thanks,

Paul D Brazill said...

Iren: just bumped into your blog via the Divine Ms A (Patti Abbot) Good stuff. I'll be hanging around-in the words of THE STRANGLERS....

Iren said...

Paul, thanks for stopping by. It's always good to know someone is reading this stuff. Let me know if you have any feedback or want more info on anything that I have written about.