Saturday, December 27, 2008

Restless Kind Year One

Restless Kind Year One.

I just wanted to take a moment to look back at the year as I covered it in this blog. Now I did start off with my job search and my dream of spending a year traveling around the USA as the focus of this blog, but as things happened, I found myself employed and loosing track of the year adrift idea. The job hunt ended and I no longer needed to blog about it, and I think that part of the magic of spending a year adrift is that it could be spontaneous and it could just drift. If I did have that year to travel I think I would just go where ever I felt moved to travel….. Anyway, I am getting a little far field.

So I put the blog on hold for a while, and came back with the idea that I would use it as a place to post the reviews and what not that I had been writing. So I started down that road, reading books, seeing movies and writing about them. As the year wore on my time once again seemed to get sucked up by life stuff, and more importantly I wasn’t feeling it with my writing. That’s one thing I have to say, that when I am not feeling it, it’s not flowing and I am not going to put it out there…. So for the last couple of month, I haven’t been reviewing and I haven’t been posting as much as I would like to. I hope to get more out next year…..but I also have a couple of writing projects that I an intending to work on that may or may not take time away from blogging.

Thanks to anyone that’s been reading along… and, well, yeah, I guess that’s it.

No comments: