Sunday, October 13, 2013

Calling it Quits.... on the unseen horror project of 2013

I started this blog over a decade ago and in that time it's waxed and wained I don't know if any one still comes here to look at it. .. and that's on me cause I stopped feeding it. I let it fall fallow... I got restless and moved on...

Which is what I am doing with some other things in my life.. I am calling it a day on my weekly OTC podcast segment after 2 years... it's just not as fun as it had been and it's just become a grind for me...

in a smaller move I am calling off the October unseen horror film watching... why? because I am not having fun with it. It has been a while since I have really really liked horror films and while I get a kick out of a few here and there over all I have been left cold by far to many. Been there, done that, it's old hat, it's stale and I am just not into it..

I am sure there are a couple of horror flicks that I will check out during the rest of the month, but for now it's not going to be something that I am going to make sure to get to each day of this month....

I can't get off the ground and it's got me down...

No comments: